RULE OF THIRDS BOWL IN FIGURED MAPLE 13" x 4.75"
I started my career as a professional photographer. The rule of thirds was always an important thing to keep in mind for designing/composing a great shot. It only feels fitting to use that to name this new collection. 1/3 of the outside is sanded to a fine polish, the remaining 2/3 is beaded and lightly textured and ebonized (like our Banneton collection). A stunning bowl design that not only looks fantastic but feels great in your hands. Great for food service or to be used as a design object in your home.
- Ebonized figured maple
- This bowl was turned from a tree harvested near Spartanburg Pennsylvania. It was about 59 years old. Beautiful stock with light figure/curl.
- Side salad for four to eight, great for side dishes at your table or a design object anywhere in your home.
- Each bowl is finished with a food-safe oil and wax finish made in-house
- The photographs are an accurate representation of what your bowl will look like. There are natural variations in each piece, and each bowl is uniquely it's own.
How to Care for Your Bowl:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.