LIMITED EDITION BOX IN SUGAR MAPLE AND CURLY CHERRY
Beautiful hand-turned boxes. The bottom and finial are all hand-turned from the same matching Sugar Maple, The lid is turned from Curly Cherry
- 4.75" wide and 4" tall (including finial)
- Sugar maple and Curly Cherry
- Each piece is finished with a food-safe hard wax oil.
- Can be used for several purposes, Jewelry holder, salt cellar, stash box, decor, etc.
- The photographs are an accurate representation of what your box will look like. Each piece has natural variations, each box is unique.
How to Care for Your Bowl:
- Care instructions are included with each order.
- Wood Wax can be used for maintenance. Although unless you are using them for food it's unlikely they will ever need anything other than dry dusting.
Limited edition of 10
Free shipping on all orders over $150 in the US.
Your Alexander Designs piece arrives finished with a food safe oil and wax combination. Proper cleansing and seasoning will maintain its natural anti-bacterial properties. To prevent splitting or cracking, never soak your piece in water, put it in the dishwasher, refrigerator, or microwave.
After use, hand wash with soap and water, rinse, and hand dry. After it has been allowed to completely dry, after repeated use it may seem a little dull or dried out from washing. If so, it could use a bit of seasoning. The following are great options: Our favorite is our made in-house Wood Wax. Simply rub a small amount of Wood Wax onto the piece with a small lint free cloth (In our home we leave a small piece of cotton cloth in the Wood Wax tin, as to never waste any product), let the wood wax absorb into the piece for 20-30 minutes, then buff off the excess with a lint free cloth. Our second choice would be a heat-treated walnut oil such as Mahoney’s Walnut Oil (it can be found at several retailers online. Lastly, (our least favorite option) you can use Mineral Oil as it’s food safe, however it does evaporate and will require more frequent applications. Always avoid using any vegetable-based oils as they will turn rancid over time.
Following these care instructions will allow your piece to be enjoyed for generations. If you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email, or call, we are here to help you.