BANNETON BOWL IN EBONIZED CHERRY 10.5"X3.25”
Inspired by my passion for breadmaking, the beads are hand-turned to mimic the look of bread-proofing baskets. Designed with the vision of this textured bowl being passed around a table of friends and family, sharing a meal. Each bowl in this collection is dried naturally, allowing the bowls to take their shape organically before being ebonized and sanded.
- Ebonized Cherry
- This bowl was turned from a tree harvested in Cherry Grove Pennsylvania. It was about 60 years old. Northwest Pennsylvania is known to grow some of the very best Cherry in the world as our climate and soil is perfect.
- Side salad for two, a big salad for one, great for side dishes at your table or a design object anywhere in your home.
- Each bowl is finished with a food-safe oil and wax finish made in-house
- The photographs are an accurate representation of what your bowl will look like. There are natural variations in each piece, and each bowl is uniquely it's own.
How to Care for Your Bowl:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.